Last week, I shared a worksheet to help you do an annual review. Thank you for spreading the word about it. I’m happy to hear many of you are filling it out!
Now it’s my turn to do my annual review. I’ve decided to share all my answers from the same worksheet I gave you. It might encourage you to fill it out, if you’re still on the fence.
It’s helpful for me to celebrate accomplishments, learn why I came up short, reinforce good habits, minimize bad habits, and begin to focus on 2012.
I hope my experiences and lessons will help you.
I’ve written my answers and added some notes to elaborate on some.
10 greatest things that happened in the past year:
- Started and finished my iPhone app, Photo 365.
- Photo 365 got featured as New & Noteworthy, App of the Week, and What’s Hot. Made it to App of the Week in 45+ countries!
- Started Get Busy Living and have grown it to 5,000+ visitors a month.
- Formed my own business, Get Busy Living LLC.
- Got engaged and married in the same year! Elvis was in the building!
- Got to take epic wedding photos like this. I think I had more fun doing it than Eleanor. Shouldn’t it be the other way around?
- Created my first free ebook, Get a Life That Doesn’t Suck.
- Designed and sold my first ever Get Busy Living t-shirt. Still looking for a present for you or someone else?
- Traveled to Bail and stayed at the best resort I’ve ever stayed at thus far.
- Ran my second half marathon in February and finished right under my goal of 2 hours.
Writing things down made me realize how much I got done this year. I know I could have done more, but it’s a great start.
This is by far the most progress I’ve made since went from crawling to walking.