Update: the sale is now over. Get on the list to be notified when the next one opens (just click on the link below).
For the next 3 days, the BIG Only 72 entrepreneurship education sale is on.
This sale starts at Monday, April 30 at Noon Eastern and ends on Wednesday, May 2 at Noon Eastern.
Thousands of people picked up last year’s package. If you’ve thought about buying any sort of business education, this is the perfect time to get a package of courses and guides for one low price.
This time, they’ve put together something special for this sale. In addition to the great courses, included is a copy of The $100 Startup by Chris Guillebeau.
I got an early copy and just finished the book. It’s really epic. Inspiring stories of entrepreneurs who started a business with less than $100 and now earn over $50,000. I’ll be re-reading it again for sure. Highly recommended for any solopreneurs out there!
PLUS I have an exclusive special bonus for those who buy through the links on my page. It’s related to a product that’s included in this package. It helped change my life. Can you guess which one? I’ll reveal the answer and special bonus at the end.
Here’s the full list of contributors and products included:
$100 for $1,000 in guides/courses and a book.
(the cost of each product if purchased individually is listed in parentheses, but you get all of these for 100 bucks. )
Products in this sale (16 total):
“The $100 Startup” ($23, Hardcover w/ shipping to anywhere in the world included)
- Corbett Barr – Creating, Marketing, and Designing A Blog That Matters ($40)
- Susannah Conway – Blogging From The Heart (eBook version) ($137)
- Jonathan Mead — Identifying Your Passion Module + Workbook ($97)
- Scott Dinsmore — Live Off Your Passion (lite) ($47)
- Ashley Ambirge — You Don’t Need A Job, You Need Guts ($40)
- Men With Pens — Freelancer Package: Unbelievable Characters, Guest Posting Guide, Beyond Brick & Mortar eBooks ($70)
Confidence & Courage
- Johnny B. Truant — Tao of Awesome ($79)
- Marianne Elliot — 30 Days of Courage (w/ Yoga Module) ($50)
Selling & Advertising
- Pam Slim — Ethical Selling That Works ($97)
- David Risley — Double Your Ad Income ($47)
Technology & Systems
- Joshua Kaufman — The Personal MBA Guide to Small Business Infrastructure ($49)
- Free The Apps — How to Make iPhone Apps ($97)
- Brett Kelly — Evernote Essentials ($25)
Artists & Writes
- Alyson Stanfield — Turning Your Hobby into a Career (download & audio program) ($51)
- Chris Guillebeau — Unconventional Guide to Publishing ($79)
Did you figure it out, which book ? If you said, “Free the Apps – How to Make iPhone Apps”, then you’re right! That’s THE ebook I bought when I wanted to start creating apps. I’ve mentioned it before in my $4,739 weekend post about Photo 365.
I just looked though my copy of the book again and it’s still a good overview, but I’ve learned so much more in taking action and I want to help make it easier for you to get started.
So I’m going to do a one-hour webinar (maybe longer) to teach you my iPhone app creation system.
I’ll cut through the fluff and teach you only the essentials. I’ll share with you my experience, and what other top appreneurs are doing today.
There’s so much to cover in just 60-90 minutes. So we’ll start from the very beginning with basics such as how to get a good idea, how to hire the right programmer, how much it might cost, and more. I’ll save room for Q&A as well.
What’s the value of the webinar? Well, I charge $147 for an hour of iPhone app consulting.
So for $100, you’d get all the products and guides, Chris Guillebeau’s fantastic new book shipped to you, and an hour webinar with me.
If you’re interested in the bonus, just e-mail me your receipt and I’ll e-mail everyone to figure out the best time for the webinar. If you can’t make the webinar, no problem. It’ll be recorded.
I know not everyone is into iPhone apps, and that’s okay. Still lots of great products for a ridiculous price of $100. Don’t miss out.
Note that the links above are affiliate links, so I’ll earn some money for groceries if you choose to buy from me. Thanks as always for the support.