Would you walk away from a fancy job title and a six figure a year salary? It’d be hard to, but in today’s episode I talk to Farnoosh Brock who did just that.
It’s not easy to walk away especially when you decided to start an online business. It’s even harder when friends and family tell you that you’re crazy to do that. Despite that Farnoosh has succeeded and is now a speaker, coach, and writer of two books.
Topics we cover:
- Climbing the corporate ladder
- Defining herself through success
- When she was the most miserable
- What triggered her to think about leaving her job
- What’s the one thing she wants you to take away from the interview
- The drive that made her decide to finally resign
- What difficulties she faced in her first year after going all-in
- Ways that we can change the way we think that can help us
- How asking “so what” can make you worry less
- What made her husband leave his own six figure job
- How she got her first traditional publishing deal
- Myths about juicing
- Difference between juicing and smoothies
Prolificliving.com – Her blog with great content
If you enjoyed, I would really appreciate a review in iTunes!