I’ve always dreamt about having my own online business. It was back around 2007 that I knew that the way I wanted to be able to quit my job was to start an online business.
I had looked through job ads and tried to figure out what other job I’d be interested in. But the idea of working online appealed to me.
It wasn’t that easy of a start though. I tried and failed many ways to make money online. I know why I failed, but I’m glad I had that experience. Because with each failed attempt, I learned a bit more about myself and what I liked and didn’t like doing.
In this episode, I give advice to those who are wanting to start an online business. There are so many ways to make money online now, which is great, but
- Where do you start?
- How do know if it’s for you?
- What mistakes did I make that you should avoid?
- What to do if you have the fear of failure?
- Why you should stop aiming for perfection?
Resources I mentioned in this episode
- Will it Fly by Pat Flynn (book at Amazon)
- Screw the Nine to Five Community
- Smart Passive Income Community
- Get Busy Living Community
Join the free Get Busy Living group
Are you on Facebook already? If so, join the Get Busy living community there. Click here to join right now.
Subscribe to the Show
To make sure you don’t miss a single episode of the podcast, subscribe with your favorite platform.
Review the Podcast in iTunes
If you enjoyed the show, please rate and review my podcast in iTunes. This will help tremendously in getting the word out. Thank you!