(Note: The Only72.com sale is now over, but you can still enter your name and email and be notified when the next sale will be.)
Today I’m really excited about two things.
First is that the Only72.com sale is back! It is an amazing package being offered at a ridiculously great value. I’m so excited by what is being offered this year that I will definitely be buying it!
If you don’t know what the Only 72 sale is, it’s a group of hand picked courses, put together in a package and offered at a low price. It is only for sale for 72 hours starting right now. After that, this package will never be sold together like this.
Secondly, I’ve got a good friend of mine and someone who I always say inspired me to change my life here at Get Busy Living today. He’s Pat Flynn, who runs Smart Passive Income.
He’s an amazing guy, well respected, open and honest. Pat’s story is quite amazing. Pat was laid off from his job and unsure what was next for him. Five years later, he is an Amazon Bestselling author with Let Go, public speaker, podcaster, and runs a business that generates $50,000+ a month. If I do the math that’s over $1,600 a day. Amazing! Being laid off from his job was probably the best thing that’s ever happened.
Now Pat has joined the Only 72 team. He was asked by Adam Baker, who is one of the original co-founders of Only 72, to join the team when the other co-founder moved on to different projects.
By bringing Pat aboard, there’s been a lot of changes, but in a great way!
Pat was super nice to answer some questions here at Get Busy Living. We talk about Only72, creating his first product, how he was able to move forward after being laid off, advice he has for those who fear failure, how he got involved in a Hollywood movie, and more!
First let me tell you exactly about the Only 72 package, then the interview with Pat will make more sense.
At the end of this post, find out about my bonuses if you buy this package from me.
What is exactly in Only 72?
The bundle is called the Be Everywhere Bundle.
It’ll serve the huge market of people who have an idea or have started a platform and need help to focus that concept and move it onto other platforms to grow their audience.
Here are the six courses included.
Pat Flynn is contributing his first course called Breakthrough Blogging - and is exactly what many people need to get over there “blogging wall.”
- It’s targeted at bloggers who have started, but hit a plateau or aren’t seeing the results they want. This unique positions it apart from the more popular “how to start a blog” targeting.
- The course lessons follow Growth, Time/productivity, Mental challenges, Skill/knowledge, and People skills.
- Will have comments and interactions on each lesson for the community.
- FAQ section for bloggers who are stuck to leave their questions and get answers.
Scott Dinsmore is handpicking four of the modules from his $500 How to Connect With Anyone training. Scott is widely considered on of the leaders in helping entrepreneurs build genuine connections – and does a fantastic job at making a vague topic incredibly tangible with worksheets and extra videos to study.
- Creating Your Relationship Road Map, Setting Up Your Tools & Integrating to Daily Life.
- Overcoming Approach Anxiety & Creating Instant Rapport
- Creating Referrals & Enlisting the Help of Others
- Creating Genuine Online Connections
Stillmotion is an Emmy-award winning production studio that also helps train professional filmmakers on how to tell deeper stories. Adam Baker worked with them to create a series of training modules called Better Web Videos - targeted for the smallest and simplest changes bloggers, authors, and speakers could make to have a huge impact on the videos they produce for their platforms.
- Content focused on people creating “talking head” videos into camera (80-90% of all videos produced by content creators).
- Covers everything from webcam/iPhone up to beginning DSLR options for filmmakers. Focuses gear recommendations of strategically saving money (getting the full use out of the $50 option before buying the $500) etc…
- Modules on Audio, Lighting (with completely demo), Camera, and Content.
Gideon Shalwick is revamping his popular Rapid Video Blogging course – and he’s putting it all inside of this bundle! This is great because Stillmotion’s contribution only talks about how to make a higher quality video – but Gideon’s focused more on the content and how to get traffic, relationships, and momentum once you place it online.
- Video Domination Hub, which is a system for taking advantage of the relationships you’ve built and generating leads from them to your videos
- How to create content that gets people to take action – especially in your videos.
- Viral videos and theory, including why videos go viral.
- Monetization strategies for your online videos.
Cathy Presland is the creator of one of the top courses on Udemy (in any niche) – this one happens to be called Publish Your Book on Kindle. So many content creators are shifting to take advantage of the the simplicity in self publishing – and right now Kindle is King. (And Cathy is Queen of Kindle publishing).
- What book you should write – even if you think you already know – so that you reach more people
- How a book fits into your bigger picture. Whether it’s to promote your business, whether it’s purely for profit, and how you can lever it for new opportunities
- How to make the writing easy with frameworks to organise the content you already have and productivity tips that mean you WILL finish that book!
- How to format your book, design the perfect cover, and position your categories and keywords.
- 98 lectures and over 13 hours of content.
Cliff Ravenscraft’s name is essentially synonymous with podcasting. Cliff = podcasting. Just about any blogger who runs a successful podcast, learned from Cliff. Normally his podcast course costs $1,999, so this is the first time he’s offered a special version of his course.
- Before You Record Your First Episode — This includes audio and PDF content and has only been available to Cliff’s Podcasting A-Z clients.
- WordPress for Podcasters – Walks you through everything you need to do with your blog in order to host your podcast’s feed.
- Equipment Options for Every Budget – Regardless of your budget, Cliff walks you through every option to consider when it comes to getting the right equipment to do your podcast.
- Mixer Basics – Walks you through everything you need to know about a mixer. How to use it, what each dial/knob/button does and how to set it up.
- Podcasters Guide to Recording: Co-Hosts, Guests and Telephone Interviews – Goes through the difference between each, how to use each for your show, and the sound quality that’s acceptable for each.
- Passive Income for Podcasters – strategies and tactics for earning a passive income from your podcast.
Why I love this year’s package the most
One thing they have done is focused more on quality over quantity. Before there were many products in the sale, but two things would happen after buying.
- Not knowing where to start
- Not finishing
I was guilty of that.
This time it is a more step-by-step approach and it’s more focused.
They recommend starting with Pat’s blogging course, then moving to Scott’s networking course. After that you can choose to focus on doing videos, writing your first book, or starting your podcast.
Also all the courses are delivered by video. In the past it would be a bunch of PDFs and some courses. This is much higher quality.
Plus they don’t just want to give you these courses and that is it. They have something very special planned for all buyers, which Pat will explain in the interview.
Interview with Pat Flynn
I’m so excited by what you and the Only72.com team have put together this year. I think it is the best yet.
First describe who would be a great fit for this package?
Pat: Thank you Benny! We’ve definitely put a lot of hard work into coordinating this next package and I’m really excited to share a little bit about it with your audience today!
This package is for anyone with an online presence who wants to stand out of the crowd. If you want to expand your reach, increase your authority and gain more crediblity in whatever niche you’re in, this bundle has all of the information you need to truly make that happen.
This is the “Be Everywhere Bundle”, which is comprised of the top courses from experts in each of their given fields to help you get maximum impact on various platforms and content mediums. All the top information on blogging, podcasting, web videos & YouTube, Amazon Kindle publishing as well as a course on making connections with people to bring it all together – it’s definitely all that a person needs to give themselves optimal presense online.
This is based off of my “Be Everywhere” strategy that I’ve personally become known for and presented about at various conferences. I called it this because I started to notice several people emailing me and sending me messages to the tune of “Pat! I don’t know how you do it, but everywhere I go – there you are! You’re everywhere!”
This package will help you build an audience that will react the same way.